How to Order
Thank you for your interest in purchasing custom handcrafted desserts and treats! Here is some important information on placing your order -
For Online Shipping
1. It is best to order as soon as the Event Date is finalized as the schedule fills up fast! I ship closer to the event date for freshness. Please include your Event Date or Need By Date with your order.
2. There are 1 dozen items per order. More information is in the Item Description of each listing on the website.
3. You can use the Search function to search for any theme/color/idea. For example, searching for "gold" will pull up all Gold-related dessert ideas; searching for "sea" will pull up all Under the Sea related dessert ideas. Colors for the treats can be customized as you like!
4. If temperatures in your area will be above 75 F, you can also purchase ICE PACKS. 3-4 ice packs are recommended for each dozen.
5. Here is the Shelf Life info -
- Chocolate dipped desserts - 6-8 weeks
- Sugar Cookies - 2-3 weeks
- Rock Candy - A few years, since it is all sugar and doesn't spoil
- Cake Pop Bars - 1-2 weeks
Custom Brownies - 1-2 weeks
All our treats are made in a facility with wheat, soy, eggs, nuts and seeds. Exceptions can be made where possible. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.
For Local Pickup or Delivery
You can order Custom Cupcakes and Cake Pops for local pickup or delivery, in addition to the various desserts and favors available online on the website.
Please check out the menu for flavor options. You can get 1 flavor per dozen.
Once I receive your order details, I can send you the invoice accordingly. Your order is added to the schedule as soon as payment is received.
I meet for local pickup in Houston Texas (77407).
Delivery is available in the Houston, Sugar Land, Richmond, Katy Texas area. Delivery fee depends on the location/venue. Please send me a message and I can send you a quote accordingly.